Crash course at Berg en Dal
learn exactly what you need to learn
As a professional, would you like to learn a new language as quickly as possible or give your existing language skills a boost? By the end of one or more weeks of intensive supervision you will quickly and effectively see results.
Our extended language courses are unique in many ways in the Netherlands.
- Individual tuition in all languages. There is no group tuition, instead you will exclusively have one-to-one sessions with your personal language trainer who will offer you a 100% tailor made course.
- Stay fresh and alert. Two trainers, each with their own specialism, will take turns training.
- Learn as you Please. Each participant has their own favourite learning style so we test in advance to see which approach is best.
- Blended Learning using Language Partners Online. Your sessions with a trainer are alternated with practically oriented and specially selected e-learning exercises, pronunciation and listening exercises as well as outdoor teaching sessions if so desired.
- Industry oriented. You not only learn a language, but also the specific jargon of your industry as our trainers speak the language of your profession.
- Training and accommodation under the one roof at a four-star hotel on the estate.
An inspiring and motivating environment
You can follow an individual crash course, including Residential Stay, at our facility in Berg en Dal near Nijmegen. You can completely focus on your language and objectives in this beautiful wooded environment, far away from your daily cares. We often hear from students that they immediately feel at home here.
Small-scale character and personal attention: 100% tailor made
We want you to learn exactly what you need to learn as quickly as possible! Prior to the course you will take part in an extensive intake process to determine your current level and preferred learning styles as well as to discuss your learning objectives.
Although the course is very intensive you will remain fresh and alert as a result of alternating personal interaction with the trainer and online learning.
Follow up: long term results
Did you know that you can continue to practice your language skills in our virtual learning environment, Language Partners Online, for up to a year after completing your course? This means you can continue to benefit from your training course in the long term as well.
A proven success
This unique teaching method has been a success at Language Partners for 20 years. Thousands of students have already plucked the ‘language fruits’ of the Learn as you Please method. After all, you learn more effectively and with more pleasure which is what makes the language stick. In an oasis of peace and comfort, where the daily grind is kept at bay, you can learn more language in less time!
Would you like to begin as soon as possible? No problem!
At Language Partners, once you have completed the intake procedure you can almost immediately begin your intensive language course.