Working for Language Partners
Language Partners is a passionate and enthusiastic team who help enable clients to perform better through language training. Our company has a flat organisational structure. The short lines of communication ensure that we help our clients quickly and flexibly.
Language Trainer Vacancies
- Freelance English teachers in Groningen, Friesland or Limburg
- Freelance teachers Legal English
- Freelance German teachers
Are you the New Trainer we are looking for? The trainer who knows what “70:20:10” and “flipping the classroom” are and who also knows how to apply these principles while training? The trainer who not only is committed to quality and professionalism but who also remains professional while making learning a pleasure? Then we would love to see your CV!
Not just anyone can become a Language Trainer at Language Partners. In addition to having the right qualifications, your teaching skills are also extremely important. And demonstrable, practical experience in providing customized B2B language training is absolutely essential. Furthermore, you must be willing to take introductory courses and workshops at our training institute, the Language Partners Academy.
What can you expect from us?
- You will receive varied assignments from reputable clients.
- You will work for an organization that appreciates the power of innovation and that offers you professional administrative support.
- You can work for an organization that pays special attention to the development of your expertise and provides you with the facilities to do just that.
What do we expect of you?
- You are a specialist, experienced and quality-driven.
- You have a professional appearance and are creative and precise.
- You are enthusiastic about “The New Teaching” and know how to adapt the form and content of a training course to the modern learning needs of the contemporary trainee.
What else do we think is important?
- You are a native speaker.
- You have completed an appropriate language training course.
- Through your work experience outside of the linguistic sector, you know what our customers need.
Do you fit the profile we are looking for, and would you like to work for Language Partners? Then send your CV and a letter of motivation to our HR Department at email@example.com.
Would you like to work as a translator for Language Partners? Then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.